Leading Teams is a course that provides the knowledge and skills necessary to be an outstanding team or group leader. The course will also provide fundamental tools from the behavioral and social sciences that will improve your ability to analyze organizational dynamics and take robust action. Bring your team/group to a higher level by confidently managing tasks and motivating members to be the best they can be.
After completing Leading Teams, students will be able to:
- Maximize their leadership and management skills
- Lead high performing, successful teams
- Develop clear and common goals
- Define team leader roles and responsibilities
- Choose which leadership styles are appropriate for each phase of group development
- Apply collaborative problem-solving and decision-making techniques
- Make the most of different styles of behavior
- Evaluate team/group performance
No prior coursework or experience is required.
Students will be assigned 5 homework assignments, and 1 final exam.
Lesson 1- Leadership Styles
Lesson 2- Productive Teams
Lesson 3- Direction Setting
Lesson 4- Motivating Teams
Lesson 5- Managing Conflicts
Lesson 6- Performance Evaluation
This course is Instructor-led and delivered through our award-winning online Learning Management System.